Call for May Crop Hosts

Moderator: Golda

A great philosopher (Winnie the Pooh!) once said, “As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen.”
This crop encourages us to see Life as the adventure. The challenges will highlight the people, events or times in our lives that signal changes (new love/baby/grandbaby, starting school, graduation, etc.) or specific experiences that feed an internal sense of adventure (a new bike, vacation, bon voyage, etc.)

This is my first time in hosting a crop. Won't you please join me in this adventure?
I need 8 challenge hosts.

If you are able to host a challenge, please let me know your preferred date, plus PM me your theme and also any technique you plan to use. I'll then make sure we don't have any duplicate themes. (And also keep the info a secret to increase the anticipation!) As usual, hosts will be asked to provide a small gift. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Wed May 10- Terrie
Wed May 10- Trudi

Thurs May 11- Golda
Thurs May 11- Kathy

Friday May 12- Elaine
Friday May 12- Koren

Sat May 13- Barry
Sat May 13- Golda (or volunteer!)

Game Host - Me (This is also a first for me!) Yep... 'twill be an adventure!)
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Wed May 03, 2017 7:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

We are driving to Florida that week for our annual dose of Vitamin Beach. I'm sorry I will have to miss this one.
Ellie

Thursdays generally work best for me.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Put me where ever you need me. I'll pm you my idea.

I'm surprised you haven't hosted a crop yet. It's painless. Enjoy the adventure!
Elaine
eoconnell

Could you put me on for May 10th .....I can post the challenge then I am leaving on vacation with Vince on May 12th...
May 12th will be our 21 years together....
terrie

Ellie we will miss you! But... you'll be having a real life adventure. How fun is that?!
Golda, Elaine and Terrie, thanks for offering to host and PMing your challenge info. I can't wait to play along with what you have planned!
(Golda and Terrie, I'll slot you in on your noted days. Elaine, will wait a bit to give you a day.)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

terrie wrote:Could you put me on for May 10th .....I can post the challenge then I am leaving on vacation with Vince on May 12th...
May 12th will be our 21 years together....

21 years... that is reason to celebrate. Congrats! Are you vacationing someplace new in honor of your 21st?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, put me down anywhere you need me! I will PM you my idea?
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:Kathy, put me down anywhere you need me! I will PM you my idea?

Barry, I love your idea! And I'll wait and fill you in after a few more people have signed up. Thanks!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'll take a Wednesday spot....
Trudeenr

Next

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017