Crop chatter!

Moderator: Golda

I'm so happy this crop is coming up so SOON! I just pulled out all the cards for the May birthdays and anniversaries...and I have NOTHING left in my stash! I have this week's challenges partially done, but no other UFC (unfinish cards). Time to get busy.
Trudeenr

I'm looking forward to it, too! Should be great fun (i.e. an adventure!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'm looking forward to it also and I'm actually home that week! Woot, woot!
Elaine
eoconnell

May is insane (stuff for Bug at school, end of school, Bug's birthday stuff, visits from family for various school functions and birthday....) and my desk still looks like a war zone. (Managed a card or two by pulling some scraps, my cutting board, and ATG out to the kitchen.

Hopefully I can play a bit. Mom will be in town that week for a while (for Bug's May Day program and early birthday celebration); maybe we'll do some together. ??? If not, if I have time at work I'll lurk! :lol:

I hope a fun time is had by all! A huge thanks to the organizers and you all for carrying on in my busy-ness in life!
I miss you all! I hadn't realized how much until I had time and need to make a couple cards this week. I really have missed it.
Whispers

I am sooooo excited to participate in the crop, I haven't had much time to play as we have been hosting out of town guests, classes, work and then we just got our roof replaced! That was a 2 1/2 day adventure not to mention all of the interviews and meetings to select the contractor. But I have been stalking all of you on the site!
Barry
Prince of Paper

2 days to go! Can't wait to see all of the adventure challenges.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

We are starting our drive to Florida on Thursday morning, arriving on Anna Maria Island on Saturday. So, my participation will be limited to any time I can eke out on Wednesday. I will be lurking in the evenings to see what you guys have created. I know you will have a great time. Enjoy, everyone!
Ellie

Safe travels, Elllie. We'll miss you!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'll be leaving in about an hour...going to New York to visit my sisters until Sunday then coming back but not going home we will be heading to Hampton Beach for the week....Vince and I will be celebrating out 21 years of togetherness...
So no cropping this time around....I'll try to check in now and then....
Wishing everyone a great Crop Week.
terrie

Terrie, have fun and enjoy that time of just you and your husband!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017