Crop chatter!

Moderator: Golda

Congratulations, Terrie. Happy Anniversary and safe travels to you and your sweetheart!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

It's 6:30AM at our first stop, Southaven Mississippi. You guys have created some wonderful cards. I miss playing along with you. The Mad Libs game is great fun, too. Have a wonderful day; we are driving to Tallahassie today and then to Anna Maria Island on Saturday. I'll post a photo from the beach. Love to all!
Ellie

All of your cards are wonderful!!! I don't think I will be able to participate this time we have had a sudden death in the family.
I will check in when I can but lots of company stopping by. Happy crafting to you all!!!
Hugs
Jane
Jane from Utah

Jane - I'm so sorry...sending hugs and prayers your way!
Trudeenr

Jane, I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for your family.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Jane, I am sorry for your loss. Know that your friends here are holding you in our hearts.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Jane, so sorry to hear the sad news. Prayers to you and your family.
Elaine
eoconnell

Yikes, I have 2 more to do and 3 to post. However, today, I've handed out a couple of the completed ones.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Yee Haw! I finished all the challenges and got next week's Wednesday challenge done! Thank you to all the hosts, I really had fun with each of the challenges!
Trudeenr

I'm at Hampton Beach, New Hampshire for our second trip until Thursday then we are going to open our camper for the summer season...it's been raining since Saturday so the weather is not being nice especially for the beach time...I hope it does clear up.

I've checked all of the challenges and you all did a great job on the adventure trip...love all of your story relating to each challenge.....well done
terrie

PreviousNext

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017