Crop Game- "Madlibs"- Winner is Golda!

Moderator: Golda

I can just hear that last line in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice going . . ."I'll be back . . .Where's the beef?"

Kathy, these are hilarious! Great job on coming up with wonderful stories about our crafting adventure, that we get to add into.

Elaine, your comment about Barry had me snorting, at work. Oops! I probably shouldn't be checking this if it's going to make me laugh.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hilarious Kathy! I'll have to try the maple syrup trick.
Elaine
eoconnell

Okay...you got Katrina laughing so hard that her juice got spit out her nose! :lol: It was Barry's under pants really got her!
Trudeenr

Okay... so this activity made a teen spit juice our of her snout? And to think that I was afraid this game would be less exciting than cage Bingo! ha!

And you are correct... Barry's underpants did add a wonderful giggle to the mix. I mean... not Barry's underpants per se... but Barry's suggestion of underpants! (Snort!!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda wrote:I can just hear that last line in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice going . . ."I'll be back . . .Where's the beef?"

Kathy, these are hilarious! Great job on coming up with wonderful stories about our crafting adventure, that we get to add into.

Elaine, your comment about Barry had me snorting, at work. Oops! I probably shouldn't be checking this if it's going to make me laugh.

I agree... the "I see London" jingle just keeps running through my head now! Darned ear worm!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudeenr wrote:Okay...you got Katrina laughing so hard that her juice got spit out her nose! :lol: It was Barry's under pants really got her!

I am glad my underpants initiated a 'spit take'.
:o
Barry
Prince of Paper

Did you notice the subtle humor, and logic in the section about embellishments? FUZZY BUNNY embellishments are, “usually readily available, often at minimal expense.” (Ha… I have heard that they do reproduce quite quickly, so this embelly would naturally be gentle on our craft budgets!)

And I have to tell you that this is how I had written things out in my original madlib, just leaving blanks to fill in. I promise that I didn't make changes to make these things funnier. You gals and guy are doing that your very own selves!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Madlib #3. Since this will be the final one... it has lots more options for your creative input.
(BTW- members of this group will be the stars in this silly story... which might be a little unsettling because of all the recent underwear talk!) :lol:
Have fun!

1- name of a famous person or celebrity
2- an adjective
3- name of a wcc member
4- an adjective
5- name of an animal
6- name of a stamping technique
7- name of a wcc member
8- name of a stamping tool
9- name of a stamping technique
10- an adverb
11- name of a wcc member
12- name of a gadget you’d find in your kitchen
13- name of a tool you’d find you’d find in the garage
14- name of an wcc member
15- an adjective
16- name of a spice
17- name of a wcc member
18- name of a favorite food
19- name of a favorite beverage
20- a classic catch phrase
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

1. Thomas Jefferson
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

2. Fuzzy Sorry, I just now read the last game and saw fuzzy on it. Change mine to spectacular.
Last edited by Ellie on Fri May 12, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ellie

PreviousNext

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017