Crop Game- "Madlibs"- Winner is Golda!

Moderator: Golda

Prince of Paper wrote:#7 - Keurig® K55 Brewing coffee maker in Black :)

This cracked me up... because when we are working a crop we can't have just any old Mr. Coffee!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

#9 Maple syrup
Trudeenr

Oh my... I can't wait to share this Madlib with you. It could win a Pulitzer Prize (if they gave one for zany creativity.)

Just need #10 - a catch phrase.
And one more "Something you'd find in a laundry room"

This will replace my oops with #3. (But when thinking of a laundry room, don't think of Ellie's laundry room as that would confuse the story line since stamping supplies would be included in that list! :lol: )
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

10. "I'll be baaaack." ~Terminator
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

#10 - "Where's the beef?"
Elaine
eoconnell

Oops... you ladies must have been so excited that you submitted the catch phrases almost simultaneously!
I can use both of them.

For now... if someone provides me an answer for "Something you'd find in a laundry room" I'll complete and post the MadLib!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Something in a laundry room - underpants -
Barry
Prince of Paper

Get rid of my #10 and I'll do laundry...stain stick.
Elaine
eoconnell

Geez...I can't seem to click fast enough! Never mind...I see London, I see France, I see Barry's underpants...hahaha!
Elaine
eoconnell

Okay... here we go with the second MadLibs. (I did add in your last entry Elaine. There was room and it fits in perfectly with the story. Actually with the other items listed a stain stick is probably a must!!)

Let's just say that this crop might be very... um... interesting!!

The Essentials to Get You Started Rubber Stamping
Rubber stamping is a FRUSTRATING hobby that can be enjoyed in the KITCHEN. We can feel HAPPY when we create lovely images with just a few items, starting with the following basics.
1) A good quality BONE FOLDER is a 'must' for most stamping projects. Although other items used to create interesting effects on paper include an OIL SPOT, UNDERPANTS, a STAIN STICK and a KEURIG® K55 BREWING COFFEE MAKER IN BLACK.
2) Many different items can be used to embellish stamping projects. The most popular, a FUZZY BUNNY, is usually readily available, often at minimal expense.
3) Beginner stampers will find that a jar of MAPLE SYRUP will be extremely useful when putting their projects together.
That's it! Within no time at all, people who receive your handmade cards will be saying “I’LL BE BACK!” or “WHERE’S THE BEEF?”

Comments anyone?! :o
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017