Crop Game- "Madlibs"- Winner is Golda!

Moderator: Golda

#20 - I'm not a Dr. but I play one on T.V.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Okay, creative writers... the final Madlib is up! Enjoy your hard work!

The Spring Crop
According to THOMAS JEFFERSON the wcc 2017 Spring Crop was "very SPECTACULAR."

GOLDA offered an extremely BEAUTIFUL challenge that asked, “Can SNUFFLEUPAGUS learn to master SPONGING?” (BTW- The answer is “NO!”)

BARRY inspired shock and awe with his STAMPING MAT challenge called “STAMP KISSING Surprise.” EXCITEDLY mixing gunpowder with nitroglycerin, he created a card that explodes when you open it. All members agreed that the challenge was “a blast.”

One challenge required last minute changes. KATHY’S challenge named “Let’s see what happens if….” was canceled when family members wouldn't allow her the use of a POTATO MASHER and an AIR COMPRESSOR.

JANE’S PICKLED challenge using CUMIN was appreciated by all who tried it. (Note- Happily, KATRINA reports that the rash that developed from an unknown allergy to cumin should be under control "any day now.")

After participating in the Crop, everyone was so happy that they celebrated by eating CHEESECAKE ala mode, drinking a steaming RED HOT CHAI TEA and yelling “I'M NOT A DR. BUT I PLAY ONE ON T.V.”

(Now I need to get and find me some cheesecake alamode!)
Thanks for playing along, folks. After I find that cheesecake, I'll put the names together and pick our winner.
But... in my book... you are all winners!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy - the Mad Libs were great!
Trudeenr

Kathy, that was hilarious! Great job on coming up with the stories.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Leave it to Barry to create an exploding card...he probably did it while in his underpants.

Fun games Kathy!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Leave it to Barry to create an exploding card...he probably did it while in his underpants.

Fun games Kathy!

Elaine, I should not have read your comment while drinking coffee. I almost snorted it out of my nose! (Barry must have that effect on people!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Very fun!!! BTW - Underpants are very under rated :oops: And I think I have had some exploding cards in my time but it usually has included the glitter jar with the lid not securely fastened. Oiy what a mess! Have fun with the crop! I am now busy creating.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Random.org just selected a winner in this game and that person is... Golda!
Thanks for everyone that played along and also those who giggled from the sidelines.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Congrats Golda! Thanks for doing this Kathy - it was tons of fun.
Elaine
eoconnell

Congrats Golda!

Thank you Kathy...the Madlibs were a blast!
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017