Wednesday...Road Trip! Winner is Golda!

Moderator: Golda

Golda - a surf board gets you from point A to point B, so yes, it's a vehicle! I love the "hula" girl hanging 10!
Trudeenr

Golda, that's very clever and creative! That's quite an outfit for surfing!
Elaine
eoconnell

Wow, Golda. Your card is amazing. How fun that the surf even has some bling to it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Wow, Golda. Your card is amazing. How fun that the surf even has some bling to it!

It's an embossing powder by Stampendous called "Kaleidoscope". It is the same that I used for the word in the upper right corner. Love the stuff, as it picks up other colors and changes as you move it around.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Excellent idea on the surf board!!!! Very cute.
Linda Jo

Golda wrote:
MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Wow, Golda. Your card is amazing. How fun that the surf even has some bling to it!

It's an embossing powder by Stampendous called "Kaleidoscope". It is the same that I used for the word in the upper right corner. Love the stuff, as it picks up other colors and changes as you move it around.

Thanks, adding it to my wish list!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I could only find it online, but JoAnn's had it and I got it on sale. Had to get a few other items to make the couponed shipping reasonable, however.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Kathy, I could only find it online, but JoAnn's had it and I got it on sale. Had to get a few other items to make the couponed shipping reasonable, however.

Thanks. I have found some Stampendous items on Amazon. Then we get free shipping. But I can usually find "things I can't live without" on JoAnns site, too!

I just found it... but it's called Sparkly Kaleidoscope Transparent. Is that the right one?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:
Golda wrote:Kathy, I could only find it online, but JoAnn's had it and I got it on sale. Had to get a few other items to make the couponed shipping reasonable, however.

Thanks. I have found some Stampendous items on Amazon. Then we get free shipping. But I can usually find "things I can't live without" on JoAnns site, too!

I just found it... but it's called Sparkly Kaleidoscope Transparent. Is that the right one?

Mine just says "Kaleidoscope", but the label was different than when my daughter had purchased it a few months before I did. I'm sure it is the same thing, as it is transparent, just adds the "Kaleidoscope" glitter. Here's the link to it at JoAnn, then you can see what it is and look elsewhere: http://www.joann.com/stampendous-5-oz-embossing-powder-1pk/prd44251.html#q=embossing%2Bpowder&start=6
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

And the winner is....GOLDA! I will get your prize out in the mail by Friday...

Thank you everyone for participating!
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017