Wednesday...Road Trip! Winner is Golda!

Moderator: Golda

When I was younger I loved going on Road Trips...never knowing what adventures were waiting around the next bend, fun places to hang out, meeting new people, and eating at roadside diners. So it's time for you to grab some snacks, turn up the radio, open the sun roof and windows, and let’s hit the road!

For this challenge, you need a MAP, a VEHICLE, and a MOVING PART. For my sample, the wheels on the truck turn. Some more options include: a slider card, a spinner card, use a wiggle or spring, or even a shaker card.

P1340125.JPG
P1340125.JPG (26.72 KiB) Viewed 2232 times

Each card must have all three items to be entered in the drawing. All entries posted by mid-night Tuesday, May 16th will be entered into the drawing.

Participants:
1. Elaine - sliding truck on fun fold card!
2. Linda - sliding antique car
3. Kathy - sliding motor cycle
4. Golda - girl "hula-ing" on surfboard!
Last edited by Trudeenr on Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Trudeenr

Awesome card Trudi! Hope to be able to play later today.
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, love that bold red pickup against the B&W background. And the fact that it's wheels turn is amazing. Thanks for kicking off our Crop!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Very nice card Trudi and a great challenge...
terrie

Hmmm, our "road trips" were always destination specific and involved leaving around 4am and travelling with few and far between rest stops. So, not adventures like yours, but still, we always enjoyed the destination. I love that we have to have something that moves on this challenge.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, I just looked at your card more closely... are those neat wheels made with buttons?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Yay, I got one done! I had to improvise a little on the map. Kathy sent me some a while back and I put them away safely...very safely. Can't find the darn things. Found a little map in a paper pack.

Elaine
eoconnell

What a fun one, Elaine!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Elaine - I love that your truck slides and that you did a fun fold on top of the 3 part challenge!
Trudeenr

Elaine, the little sayings that you added to your card are perfect for this challenge. And have always loved that little truck that I've seen you use on other cards you made.
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Thu May 11, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017