Wednesday..."UP in the AIR"....winner Kathy

Moderator: Golda

Elaine - your perseverance paid off...you have a whimsical card!

Linda - your balloon card reminds me of a quilt, great job!

Kathy - I love the top hat as the basket!
Trudeenr

Linda Jo, what a pretty hot air balloon you have created!

Kathy, awesome balloon! You're right, there were some great ones online. It looks like such a fun balloon to catch a ride in.
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, I love your balloon,Excellent color job!!!
Linda Jo

Elaine, you wound up with a great hot air balloon! Sorry it was so much trouble for you. Make sure you write down what you did for this last one, so you'll know for next time.

Linda Jo, I love that your hot air balloon matches the ground! Such a beautiful look to your card.

Kathy, you constantly amaze me. I love that you found a hot air balloon online, printed it out, then took the time to color it wonderfully and fussy cut the thing. You did a great job on the background, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Elaine, you wound up with a great hot air balloon! Sorry it was so much trouble for you. Make sure you write down what you did for this last one, so you'll know for next time.

Linda Jo, I love that your hot air balloon matches the ground! Such a beautiful look to your card.

Kathy, you constantly amaze me. I love that you found a hot air balloon online, printed it out, then took the time to color it wonderfully and fussy cut the thing. You did a great job on the background, too.

Haha...I went and bought a stamp set!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:
Golda wrote:Elaine, you wound up with a great hot air balloon! Sorry it was so much trouble for you. Make sure you write down what you did for this last one, so you'll know for next time.

Haha...I went and bought a stamp set!

Perfect! Next time it'll be easy peasy. Well, as long as you remember where you put the stamp. ;)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I found an outline of the hot air balloon via Google...and since I was cutting out the red stripes, I went ahead and made the 2nd one at the same time! I had fun turning the hot air balloon into a shaped card...the recipient will have to hang it or pin it to a wall because it doesn't stand up (oops).

P1340196.JPG
P1340196.JPG (39.99 KiB) Viewed 10351 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, those are amazing! I especially love the little baskets! If I got one of these beauties I'd put a magnet on the back and hang it on my fridge!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudi, those are fantastic!

Here's mine:
Wednesday - Up (323x400).jpg
Wednesday - Up (323x400).jpg (85.67 KiB) Viewed 10348 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, super cute hot air balloons! I think Kathy's idea is perfect!

Golda, love the colors and the sponging on your card!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017