Don't quit your day job!....Winner is.....Trudi!!!

Moderator: Golda

Prince of Paper wrote:Golda, did you make up this shoe fold? If you did, that is genius! very, very clever! Thank you for playing this week. Such fun!

Nope. The only "heel" shoe I could find instructions for wound up being a 3D piece, so I adjusted it a little to make it lay flat and changed the heel a little to make it still look like the shoe. It was fun.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

That's our very clever Golda for you Barry! Good job Golda.
Elaine
eoconnell

Yep... that's a sweet card, Golda. I think it could classify as a kitten heel! Meowwwzer!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda - what a fun shoe card!
Trudeenr

Thank you for playing during the crop, we had a short turn out but I can tell you that I had a blast! I didn't get them all completed but that was due in part to my printer running out of ink! I had my other two designed I just needed to print my embellishments and finally got to the office supply store yesterday. OH well, there is always next time! So Congrats go out to Trudi as the winner of my challenge. I will get your prize sent out to you later this week or early next week.

Thank you everyone and Thank you Kathy for hosting!!!!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Thank you Barry!

PS...I had to make an emergency run for printer ink too...Katrina needed for her homework and I barely got there before the store closed!
Trudeenr

Barry - The package arrived today. Thank you for the American paper...I've been looking for some to make 4th of July cards!
Trudeenr

I am glad you liked the package. I really liked that paper as well. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Previous

Return to Life Is An Adventure--May 10-13, 2017