Holiday Crop Prep

Moderator: Golda

I'm making this one all encompassing post for the crop next week:

Hostesses, please use this thread to post any unusual supplies needed for your challenge.

Croppers, keep in mind that the deadline to post entries is midnight on Tuesday, October 17th!! We should be past the point where we have to post that on every challenge. Let's keep life simple.

Last, but not least, everyone enjoy our Holiday Crop!
Ellie

For my challenge, if you've got either a feather image, or a feather, it would be nice. Not necessary, but helpful.

Looking forward to this fun crop time and all the time we spend "chatting" during it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

For my challenge you'll need your creative mind and basic crafting supplies.
terrie

Basic supplies for my challenge.
Elaine
eoconnell

For my challenge you'll need basic cardmaking supplies, plus maybe a few chocolate treats! Or maybe a lot... you know... that quality control thingee!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Just normal supplies for mine...and maybe a printer to print out images or sayings! (I didn't have stamps to say what I wanted...guess I need to shop for more stamps! :lol: ;) )
Trudeenr

My challenge requires just your normal craft supplies. Oh and lots of candy like Kathy said :D
Jane
Jane from Utah

Just basic supplies and your inspirations. OH and more candy!!!! LOL
Linda Jo

You know, if all this candy is required, I'm not going to be able to play along. :cry: :cry: Though, as long as I can skip the candy, I'll be able to play along fine. How about I just drink my new Pu'erh Coconut Cacao tea - yep, it tastes like thin hot chocolate. I'm not much of a chocolate fan, but I am head over heels for this new tea. No carbs or sugar involved!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:You know, if all this candy is required, I'm not going to be able to play along. :cry: :cry: Though, as long as I can skip the candy, I'll be able to play along fine. How about I just drink my new Pu'erh Coconut Cacao tea - yep, it tastes like thin hot chocolate. I'm not much of a chocolate fan, but I am head over heels for this new tea. No carbs or sugar involved!

Golda, I'm so glad that you found a tea that tastes like chocolate. And... especially glad that it will allow you to enjoy the crop with us!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to Home For The Holidays Crop--October 11-17, 2017