Thanksgiving Colors - Thursday WINNER IS ELAINE

Moderator: Golda

Ellie, you can never go wrong with jewels (day or evening) and jewel tones are perfect.
Elaine
eoconnell

Well woohoo for me! Thanks Golda!
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, my husband took your prize to work to put in the mail this morning.

Mail is not safe on our street. Apparently there are people driving up and down that, if your flag is up, will turn around and go steal your mail. I have been putting the flag up, here and there, with nothing in the box to discourage them, as the traps I want to set would not be nice to the actual mail people and as they change frequently, there's no way to warn them. Anyway, we mail from work, or run out to catch the mail person, which doesn't work well.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Elaine, my husband took your prize to work to put in the mail this morning.

Mail is not safe on our street. Apparently there are people driving up and down that, if your flag is up, will turn around and go steal your mail. I have been putting the flag up, here and there, with nothing in the box to discourage them, as the traps I want to set would not be nice to the actual mail people and as they change frequently, there's no way to warn them. Anyway, we mail from work, or run out to catch the mail person, which doesn't work well.

What an Earth? Don't people know it's a Federal Offense? Well thank you for safekeeping my prize! :lol:
Elaine
eoconnell

Received the prize in the mail yesterday Golda. Thank you so much! Lots of fun stuff and especially love my new bookmark. I've been using a business card lately because I misplaced my last bookmark. (I must leave them in my books or something. I have no clue how I lose so many!)
Elaine
eoconnell

Previous

Return to Home For The Holidays Crop--October 11-17, 2017