Favor, please?-Thurs Oct 12 (Winner is JANE!)

Moderator: Golda

Jane, cute treat box and so many goodies in it.....wow are the candy canes out already....
terrie

Jane - I like how the tree is stamped on the patterned paper...it looks like it's standing in front of a stain glass window.
Trudeenr

Jane, what a colorful treat holder. Looks kinda like the the hat that Saint Nicholas wore. (I just googled and it's called a Mitre.) Love it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I have an early morning meeting tomorrow so random.org just helped me to pick my winner before I head to bed.
Congrats, Jane! I'll get your prize packet in the mail by the end of the week.
And thanks to all for playing along. This has been a great crop!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Thanks so much Kathy!!! :D
Jane
Jane from Utah

Kathy, I received my prize yesterday. THANK YOU so much for all the vintage goodies you sent! I LOVE all the beautiful lace. I have some projects in mind and they will work perfectly. You are so thoughtful for parting with all the pretty things you sent. Thank you so very much!
Hugs and Blessings.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Jane from Utah wrote:Kathy, I received my prize yesterday. THANK YOU so much for all the vintage goodies you sent! I LOVE all the beautiful lace. I have some projects in mind and they will work perfectly. You are so thoughtful for parting with all the pretty things you sent. Thank you so very much!
Hugs and Blessings.

Glad you liked them. I know you'll give them a second life of beauty! (And my mom would have loved to see them put to use!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to Home For The Holidays Crop--October 11-17, 2017