Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Well, happy Friday the 13th everyone! Anyone superstitious? (Better stay in your craft room to stay safe!)
Elaine
eoconnell

Friday the 13th doesn't bother me but I don't look for trouble either....
terrie

I agree Elaine.Staying in the craft room is a good idea. However there are sharp things in there!!!!! Be careful and be afraid be very afraid!!!! LOL
Linda Jo

eoconnell wrote:Well, happy Friday the 13th everyone! Anyone superstitious? (Better stay in your craft room to stay safe!)

Elaine - Friday the 13th has always been lucky for me...
Trudeenr

Let’s not have any bad juju today. I hate it when I have a bad crafting day!
Ellie

I like the idea of spending the day in my craft room! Actually, my husband thinks it is a scary place because he is always afraid my strategically place piles of jun...er... treasures... will fall on him.
(So, my plan of keeping interlopers out is working!!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hmmm, I'm just hoping I might have a few minutes today to actually work in my craft room. Good grief, things have been crazy busy and I haven't even had a chance to start anything. :(
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Hmmm, I'm just hoping I might have a few minutes today to actually work in my craft room. Good grief, things have been crazy busy and I haven't even had a chance to start anything. :(

Weekend time Golda! Hope you can play some today and tomorrow!
Elaine
eoconnell

Well, today is cleaning, cooking for a crowd, then the crowd. Have to be at the early service tomorrow morning, then class, then the late service, as I'm serving. The afternoon is Christmas pageant practice. My weekends are crazy busy, too. I'm going to try and get a few done here and there, then hopefully I can finish up on Monday evening, and Tuesday.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Sounds like you are crazy busy Golda! Glad you were able to sneak in a couple cards and hope you can get to at least a couple more before Tuesday. I didn't go home today. My BFF from NY is in town and we went to lunch and a lot of chatting, then I had to get back to the sweet doggie I'm sitting. Glad the cutoff isn't tomorrow.
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to Home For The Holidays Crop--October 11-17, 2017