Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Woo hoo! The crop begins in just a few hours. This should be a magical crop. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Can't wait!

Katrina and Samantha are waiting to see what everyone makes because they are both Harry Potter Fans!
Trudeenr

They can join in the fun, too. We would love to see what they come up with.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Looking forward in seeing what the host and hostess come up with for the Crop Challenge
terrie

i too am looking forward to seeing what challenges will be hosted this week. The theme of the crop is so fun! I have been missing crop weeks. I remember them as always being a flurry of stamping, coloring, and cutting paper, leaving my craft room in total chaos. I have a busy week ahead of me but I hope to fit in a challenge....or two...or more. Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations!
SusieQ

I hope you get to play along with quite a few, Susan!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:They can join in the fun, too. We would love to see what they come up with.

They've been helping with the trivia questions....Samantha kept rattling off creatures faster than I could type!
Trudeenr

Woooo hooo! I stayed up until midnight to post my challenge so all you east coasters could have it first thing this morning only to be awoken by a computer generated phone call at 5 AM! It was the School District telling us that there is a 2 hour delay for Katrina's school today... (Her before school fitness club meets at 6:30, so Stephen takes her and it's my sleep in day.) Oh well, the fire has now been stoked up, Rosie the dog went out and is now cuddling in Katrina's bed, and now I can go back to bed.
Trudeenr

I just got home from FL late last night and have to be at a dog job this afternoon through Sunday so I'm not going to get much of a chance to participate till Monday. I'll be popping in to lurk. Happy cropping!
Elaine
eoconnell

Sheri, I'm thinking you need to get your husband to help you move your desk down to the basement and find the boxes with your supplies. Then, nap time can be fun time, for you!

Elaine, have fun with the dog. Hope you had fun in Florida, too.

Trudi, I certainly hope you got and enjoyed a bit of extra sleep. Everyone is grateful you stayed up late to post, however!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018