Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Just words to be aware of....do not craft if your mojo isn't there.
I wanted to start the Crop challenge and I did cut the base of the step card for Trudi's challenge
but then I drew a blank so I put it aside I couldn't think.
At that time I thought someone was breaking into my house as I was walking out of the craft room
I saw the person (I'm surprise you guys didn't hear me scream) but not to worry it was my daughter,
she had been trying to call and text me all morning long because I didn't get back to her she thought something
happen to me...we scared each other big time....I didn't hear her car door and the doorbell is disconnected
while we are painting....she used her key to come in (my heart is beating fast as I'm writing this) but all is well now.
After she left I went back into the craft room I began to die cut the owl and guess what happen??????
my cutting plate for my Cuttlebug broke in two I couldn't believe it (it was the thick plate that broke imagine that)I said what else could go wrong today so
you see I only got one card done....hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...
Thanks for reading my rant of today.....
Last edited by terrie on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
terrie

Terry, that WAS some bad mojo! Glad it was only your daughter "breaking in"!
Elaine
eoconnell

Yikes! Terrie, I'm glad it wasn't a burglar, but I'm sure your daughter was thrilled you were okay.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I have been so busy this week, it's crazy. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going to slow down. I did get one challenge started and have an idea for another, it's just getting them done.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Woohoo! This girl is going to spend the afternoon working on the challenges. Wasn't sure I would find some time but I did. I'm a slow card maker but I hope to get a couple done!

Terrie...that would have frightened the dickens out of me. However, love the fact that your daughter showed up to check on you when she wasn't hearing back from you. That's a good daughter!
SusieQ

I will be crafting this evening while listening to Alexandria's concert at Seattle Pacific University. If any of you want to "watch" the concert with me, here is a Facebook link and all the info. (She only told me about the concert last night so I wasn't able to arrange my schedule to make it but the hubby works in Seattle so he will attend in person!)

https://www.facebook.com/seattle.pacifi ... &ref=notif
Trudeenr

So cool that we can all go!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

How was the concert?
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:How was the concert?

It was great. It was so good that I didn't get any crafting done because I was so focused on the TV screen! (They actually got to perform at the Music Teachers Conference last weekend!) Livestream will keep the concert there for a couple weeks so you can watch it at your leisure. Alexandria plays the clarinet, she's in the middle row on the bottom left of the screen in the first chair. (She has really long hair that she kept putting over her left shoulder!)

https://livestream.com/spu/music20180223
Trudeenr

Posted the only 3 I have been able to finish, so far. I have 2 more started, and I know what I want to do for another, just haven't had time to make them. Hopefully I'll get a little time tomorrow evening.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018