Aparecium - the Revealing Charm - WINNER is TRUDI!!

Moderator: Golda

Oh, MarjiBelle, that is adorable! Love how you went from one otter to two.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Crop Wed Magic (228x400).jpg
Crop Wed Magic (228x400).jpg (68.99 KiB) Viewed 10758 times

This wasn't quite where I intended to go, but it's okay. Taking a picture at an angle doesn't show that the front and back images line up. The front agave plant and the llama are the only things on the front, except for the sequins.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

MarjiBelle - so cute. I've never seen otter stamps before. :D

Good job on your magic card Golda.
Elaine
eoconnell

Majibelle, for your first crop on this blog you are certainly rocking all of them! I am a fan of Lawn Fawn because of their whimsical line of stamps and colorful paper and you did not disappoint! This is so cute! I love it. Do you know that otter's hold hands when they sleep so they don't drift apart from each other? So cute. Love your card and thank you for playing.

Golda, you did it! I like you Llama very much! I also like that the other cacti appear as you reveal! Nicely done! I know this is a tricky card to make and you did it very proud indeed! Thank you for participating in my challenge.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Love your card, Kathy. That cake looks yummy!
MarjiBelle

I think it shows up fine, Golda and I love the llama. He just makes me smile.
MarjiBelle

MarjiBelle, I agree with the others. Love that you added the second otter to the inside image. So cute!
Golda, I always love seeing your Llama cards. You give them such personality!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

This was a fun challenge. I'm hoping my ink on the acetate will eventually dry, I used Memento ink as the video said. If I plan on making more of these, I'm going to invest in a rectangle die set or the magic slider set (I hate cutting with a razor knife!)

P1360188.JPG
P1360188.JPG (25.02 KiB) Viewed 10743 times
Trudeenr

Well done Trudi. I am thinking of purchasing a die as well. The Silhouette doesn't have one (that I am aware) therefor I will be purchasing one because I bought the Momento ink and I need to use it, don't cha know. :D

I like your card very much. I have that very same stamp set from Tim Holtz! You did Tim proud and I am glad you did the challenge when it is a little time consuming. You were very brave and it paid off nicely. Great job.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Great job, Trudi! That is a very colorful cupcake.

I saw that Lawn Fawn (I think) has a die set for these. They had stamps with the "pull" on it, which is what I would love to have. It's so much fun to make interactive cards, but my writing "pull" rarely looks right. :? :(
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018