Wednesday: Shhhhh.....Quiet Please! WINNER IS...KATHY!

Moderator: Golda

Trudi- How fun to personalize the happy couples name onto the library card. Especially under the title DREAMS!
Golda- I like everything about your card, including the black pocket, which reminds me of the chalkboards at some coffee shops and upscale dining places!
Linda Jo- Wow! Your color scheme and textures are amazing.
Elaine- your card makes me think of a magical walk in the forest. If I'm quiet (ha. hardly ever happens!) I might even sight a fairy or two!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Susan, my prize packet arrived this weekend and let me just say.... WOW! You were so generous. I look forward to having some time to play with the new stamps later this week. Thanks again!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Susan, my prize packet arrived this weekend and let me just say.... WOW! You were so generous. I look forward to having some time to play with the new stamps later this week. Thanks again!

You are welcome Kathy! I stumbled onto a going out of business sale and was able to pick those up for a price that was too good to pass up! Splurged on some for myself too. Hope you have fun using them!
SusieQ

Previous

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018