Wednesday: Shhhhh.....Quiet Please! WINNER IS...KATHY!

Moderator: Golda

MarjiBelle.....love your library pocket card! I love the paper you used....it's one of my favorite collections of G45. Thanks for taking my challenge!
SusieQ

Thanks Susie for this fun challenge. And also the movie clip. A word of caution. Don’t watch it while drinking coffee.
MarjiBelle

Thanks Elaine and Golda. I’m really glad Marilyn bullied hmmm encouraged me to come here. So much fun! What a great idea Susie. Barry, I love the cowboy paper too! Marilyn, you put such a unique spin on this and you know I love your painting!
MarjiBelle

Marilyn, it is wonderful to see one of your amazing handpainted cards again! We've missed you! (And daffodils are my favorite flower. So pretty!)
Barry, I love your theme card! Am curious... where did you grow up? I was also raised in Cowboy country. Actually, Indian country, in the southern part of South Dakota. I loved going to powwows!
MarjiBelle, how nice to have you join us in the Crop! Your card pocket card is lovely. I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the coming days!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I've had a looong week of grant writing. I took the day off to be able to play along with the Crop today. And get to play most of tomorrow, too. Woo hoo!
Here is my pocket card. It was fun to use a Bugaboo image that I won a few months ago. It's named "Young Couple Person to Annoy" and I the matching sentiment makes me smile!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Cute image, Kathy. Love your pocket card!

Thanks for taking my challenge. I am enjoying seeing all of the pocket cards!
SusieQ

I have a library card stamp that I've only used once...this was the perfect challenge to break it out again! It will be an anniversary card and I will write the couple's names on the library card under the "Dreams"

P1360169.JPG
P1360169.JPG (38.39 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, that is great! What a fun and different idea for an anniversary card. It will definitely be a one of a kind!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, awesome idea for an anniversary card. I'm glad my challenge put your library card stamp to use. It's a pretty library pocket card!

Thanks for taking my challenge!
SusieQ

Kathy, darling anniversary card!

Trudi, perfect stamp for this challenge!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018