Thursday: Welcome to Potions Class! Golda & MarjiBelle

Moderator: Golda

Wow! Barry, that is amazing! Love those fireflies.

Mine is fairly simple: step card, I used glitter embossing powder for 1 layer of the flower, the "you" is gold shimmer paper, and it is a bottle the flowers are in, as well as the fun watering jug.
Crop Thurs Potions (400x335).jpg
Crop Thurs Potions (400x335).jpg (90.82 KiB) Viewed 1791 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry - What a fabulous box card with lots of fireflies!

Golda - I love your bouquet of blue flowers!

Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
Trudeenr

MarjiBelle, your box card is wonderful. Love all the colors and patterns and even a bit o' bling!
Terrie, your step card is amazing. Mounting a die cut sentiment on each step is a wonderful idea!
Barry, I love lightening bugs... and your card has not just bugs but a basket, jar, and berries, too! So fun.
Golda, I love the blue background of your card, especially with the rich gold accents. Someone will love receiving that beauty!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

For my side step card, I used a Lili of the Valley image that I received in a swap many years ago (I think from Elaine?)
I stamped a few Rx bottles from an old SU set and a Get Well sentiment.
When the card was finished, I kept thinking it was missing something. Then… decided to make some miniature bandaids with tiny paper scraps of tan paper which added that perfect final touch!
I made a matching envelope, using the same patterned paper I used as background on the card. Also lined the envelope with the same paper.

Image Image
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy - the mini band-aids are perfect for your little doctor! I hadn't thought of lining the inside of the envelopes.
Trudeenr

Barry, what a cute card and matching envie! Your fireflies are delightful.

Golda, what beautiful shades of blue in your card and envelope!

Oh my gosh Kathy, that is adorable! The little band-aids are the perfect finishing touch.
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, that is so adorable! Love those prescription bottles and all the little band-aids are a perfect touch. I love how you did the front of your envelope with the matching paper, but still have a place to write the address clearly. You are brilliant.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I don't think this photographed very well. I have glittery letters, glaze pen on the orange dots & glass accents on the bottle (which didn't work very well - must be time to replace).
Elaine
eoconnell

Nicely done, Elaine!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Elaine, gloppy glass accents are a pain. I've dealt with that before, too.
I love how you made the jar on the envelope the address label. How fun is that?!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018