Thursday - Harry's Hedwig - WINNER is KOREN!

Moderator: Golda

MarjiBelle....cute owl card. "Owl" like it! :)

Elaine...he is one gorgeous owl! When my son was in Japan he went to the owl cafe. He was fascinated with the owls being out in the open.
SusieQ

Thanks Marilyn. I love Owlton. He was my first thought when I saw this. I love what you did with him. You made him look so magical. The bookmark was a great add.
MarjiBelle

Thank you for offering this challenge. I love your owls. Terri, those ares are just too tweet!Thanks for letting me be part of the fun!
MarjiBelle

I was digging through all "my stuff" to see what I had "owl wise", when I remembered an owl card I made a couple of years ago. I thought it would be perfect to make for this challenge. The first time i made this card. I made a gray owl. So for this challenge I chose to make a brown owl....and then....my son walks into my craft room and says, "why didn't you make a white owl like the one in Harry Potter?" Um.....that would have been a great idea if I had thought of it! :D I seriously have no idea why I didn't think to make a white owl. Guess I was so happy to find time to do a challenge! :D

Thanks for the fun challenge Elaine!
Attachments
1-challenge owl card.jpg
1-challenge owl card.jpg (54.17 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
SusieQ

Susan, that is absolutely fantastic!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Susie - I love that your owl is holding a banner...he's helping get ready for the party!

I made a "kitty" wearing a bow tie for the 2 year old (Terrie's Challenge), and I made this little owl for the 3 year old! It doesn't like to stand up on it's own, but with google eyes I figured it will be played with instead of being "displayed"!
P1360168.JPG
P1360168.JPG (22.52 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, that is fantastic. They are both going to have fun playing with them.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Cute card Trudi! I like the googly eyes.
SusieQ

Susan, great job on the punched owl! It's super sweet!

Trudi, very creative owl and love the giant google eyes!
Elaine
eoconnell

I cut a 'branch' frame from a file in my Silhouette library to frame my little owl. backed him with some grey paper and viola' Hedwig on a card :D The ribbon pulls just a little bit of yellow from my owls eyes.

Barry
Prince of Paper

PreviousNext

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018