Friday: Looking your best at Hogwarts...WINNER is MARILYN

Moderator: Golda

Again, I had some vinyl stickers that I colored on white card stock, cut the corners to give it a fun frame look, repeat with the black frame and again with the grey card. Just to add interest I then added the card to a piece of heavy card stock. So this is a card placed on a postcard size card.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, this is fabulous!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Awesome card Barry...your ties do not look like stickers....you did a great coloring them.
Thanks for doing the challenge
terrie

Barry - you have a fun selection of ties!
Trudeenr

Marilyn, that's a very dapper looking tie!

Barry, I like the shape of your card and the ties really pop with the solid background.
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, What a fun challenge. Your sample card inspired a whole bevvy of cards for kiddos, spouses, and more.
All of the cards are great. But, I do have to say that our "new kid" (MarjiBelle) knocked this one out of the ballpark! Wow!

I spent many hours this weekend in my craft room and/or binging on TV with my sweet hubby. So... am doing some catch up on comments and posting. Is so fun to see what all of you are creating!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I like shape cards and don't make them as often as I used to. This challenge inspired me to make this simple shirt card. The tie is made from scraps left over from a background that I made for a Simon Says challenge this week.
(I really do upcycle just about anything. I even upcycle upcycled images!)

PS Postimage would not work this AM and it took me a while to remember how to resize Photobucket pics. However, within about 20 seconds I remembered why I switched from Photobucket. The ads are worse than EVER!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Photobucket, or not, I really like your card, Kathy!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy love your scrap tie great masculine card..
Thanks for doing the challenge
terrie

Thank you all for doing the challenge...it's so hard to pick a winner so Random.org do it for me...

Congrats Marilyn
Could you PM your address
will mail out your prize soon
terrie

PreviousNext

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018