Saturday: Which House? -Winner *Marilyn*

Moderator: Golda

Marilyn, this is a beautiful card!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I am in the house of Griffyndor but I just couldn't get inspired by the colors, so I went with Slytherin and green and silver.
This is a stamp I got free from Tiddlyinks and knew that I had to use it for this challenge. I choose to do him in sparkly white with grey accents in his mane. I colored in specks of green to give him depth and adhered him to a silver card stock. I had this weird holey paper that was green and sparks of silver in it. Added a silver/white ribbon and now this little guy is in the house of Slytherin.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Awww, he's too cool to be in Slythrin! Fabulous card, though. That is a great unicorn image.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Marilyn and Barry, you both did a great job with your cards.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Barry - I love your unicorn! What a wonderful find.
Trudeenr

Marilyn, very classy card!

Barry, your unicorn is so stately! (I can't help but think of Despicable Me and fluffy uni-corns every time I see a unicorn!)

Here's mine:
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, that is beautiful!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Pretty card Elaine.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Koren, I enjoyed this challenge... and how fun to see the wonderful assortment of cards from our talented and creative crew! Lots of beauty and sparklies included.

I had won a wonderful Wizard image from Bugaboo a while ago. They couldn't call it "harry" probably because of copyright laws. So, he is Wizard #6... but we all know who he is! I colored his clothes to match his house, and added a golden glow to the tip of his magic wand.

I spent some time looking for free clip art that I could pair with him. Found this wonderful Hogwarts Shield at https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/111 ... set-vector. Covered it with a sheet of vellum so that it didn't overpower our little Wiz. I found a packet of the wonderful golden arrow paperclips on 50% off sale at JoAnns last weekend. One of them finished off the card perfectly.

Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Wizard #6 is adorable and great job with the shield background Kathy!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018