Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Looking forward to the crop! There looks to be a great selection of challenges. BINGO starts tomorrow morning so get your boards ready and if you haven't sent one in, get it to me today and you will be eligible to play.
Elaine
eoconnell

I can't wait to see all the challenges! I'm not sure how many I'm going to be able to do with all the College Graduation events that we have to attend with Alexandria and all the inlaws in town!
Trudeenr

I am looking forward to the crop! This should be a lot of fun as it is always interesting to see the challenges that are inspired by the theme.
Barry
Prince of Paper

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Unfortunately, I can't check at work, anymore, but I will definitely be participating afterwards and when I can. I'm looking forward to seeing what some of the songs are. :D It would be fun if we could all find videos of the songs our challenges are based off of and post a link to that, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

My challenge is tomorrow and I think that will be it for me I'll be able to check in now and then.
From here until after wedding I'm going to be extremely busy ....never realized that a small wedding would be so much work.
Have fun everyone.
terrie

Terrie, I didn't realize there was such a thing as a "small wedding." They seem to take on a life of their own! We will miss you but know that you'll be making wonderful memories!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'm starting a dog job today so not sure how much I'll get to play until Sunday afternoon but I may run home for a couple hours Friday to sneak a couple challenges in.
Terrie, I hope all the wedding plans are falling in place and that you and the bride are getting some down time in before the big day. Enjoy it all!
Elaine
eoconnell

Here is a question for everyone. We all know the Beatles songs but which one, and only one is your all time favorite and why?

I know it is a hard question because there are a lot of amazing songs but I love "Blackbird" even to this day when I listen to this I get goose bumps. I know the history behind this song but it is such a beautiful and hopeful song.

So what is yours?
Barry
Prince of Paper

Well, I know I've probably heard a lot of them, but when I was trying to think of Beatles songs for the challenge, the only one I could think of was Yellow Submarine. I remember that one, sort of, because of what I had heard about it and drug references. That was many years ago and I couldn't tell you anything, now. However, when my husband started listing off song titles, I recognized a few.

I'm not the best one to answer this question. I am going to have to go listen to Blackbird now, though.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Wow, only one??? I guess I would have to go with Let It Be. Yesterday would be right up there too.
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to Beatlemania--June 6-9, 2018