Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

eoconnell wrote:Kathy, you always make me laugh.

I managed to get 3 cards done when I got home today. I've still got Saturday's challenges to work on. I need to catch up on some stuff like laundry...my laundry is really laundry (not like Ellie's laundry).

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hey.....I do real laundry too! Just not every day.
Ellie

The timing of this crop turned out to be bad for me. I apologize for not being able to comment on each of your cards. I have looked at all of them and as usual they are great. Bingo was great fun as always! My heartfelt thanks goes to Elaine for running this crop and to all of the hosts for their clever challenges.
Ellie

It was a crazy weekend...with Alexandria's graduation, family, and crop but I managed to finish all the challenges! Thank you Elaine for organizing it and picking a fun theme!
Trudeenr

I have officially finished all the challenges! I didn't think I was going to be able to do the Please Mr. Postman but at the last minute got some bills. :evil:
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, I'm so glad you are happy about having gotten bills. :lol:

This has been a great crop! I heard some songs I haven't heard either ever, or in a very long time. Also was inspired by many of these amazing creations. And, was definitely challenged. My thanks goes to Elaine for coming up with a fun crop theme and her wonderful administration of it. Thank you to all the challenge hosts for your fun challenges! We have such a great group of friends, here.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Good grief, we can't have one participant that didn't win. Ellie, you are getting a good sport prize from me!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Since I was picked twice if one of the hosts wants to send my prize to Ellie instead, I'm totally down with that!
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, that is very sweet of you! i was the only one who didn’t win but yesterday was my lucky day anyway. The reason I couldn’t participate in the crop much was because I was in the hospital most of Thursday having a lung biopsy. Yesterday I saw an oncologist who gave me the great news that the biopsy was benign! I have to have a CT in six months to be sure but he thinks I will be fine. I didn’t tell you guys about it until now because I hoped and prayed that the news would be good. God has definitely smiled at me.
Ellie

Thank you for sharing your good news you did win on your health Ellie....sending hugs your way from me.....
hugs....hugs.....hugs.....hugs
terrie

PreviousNext

Return to Beatlemania--June 6-9, 2018