Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Oh my gosh Ellie, how stressful! So glad it was good news (though I'm sure a lung biopsy could not have been comfortable to have).
Elaine
eoconnell

terrie wrote:Thank you for sharing your good news you did win on your health Ellie....sending hugs your way from me.....
hugs....hugs.....hugs.....hugs

Thanks, Terrie. I can feel your hugs.
Ellie

eoconnell wrote:Oh my gosh Ellie, how stressful! So glad it was good news (though I'm sure a lung biopsy could not have been comfortable to have).

I don’t ever want to do it again but it actually wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. They gave me Versed and Fentanyl. I was awake but pretty out of it. It only took about 20 minutes but I had to stay for four hours afterwards to be make sure my lung wasn’t leaking air (pneumothorax). I’ve had so much radiation in the past three months that I should be glowing in the dark.
Ellie

I'm glad you're not glowing in the dark and so very happy the results were good!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie - I'm glad that you are being proactive and taking really good of yourself! Procedures are never "fun" but knowing that you're "healthy" is worth the pain!
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to Beatlemania--June 6-9, 2018