Hippy Hippy Shake & Matchbox ***ELAINE is the winner!

Moderator: Golda

Everyone's cards are so cute and what a great challenge Trudi.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Ellie, Gabe is gonna love that card. And I love the bold BP on the matchbox.
Elaine, the people you dogsit for are so very lucky to have you. You immortalize their little fur faces in such fun ways.
Linda Jo, one word. Yummy!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

The shaker cards I made don't have foam, I used tulle, so they are flat enough to go in a regular envelope. I had planned on making these as one of my examples for last week, but didn't have time to do anything but cut the bases. So I made 14 shaker Christmas cards. I DO NOT recommend making shaker cards in bulk. Especially when you don't have precut pieces to use.
The matchbox I made was for a shaker card I made a while back and haven't sent to anyone, as I didn't have an envelope. I'll still just hand deliver this one, but it now has a cover! Thanks for the challenge, Trudi.
6-6-18 WC Hippy (309x400).jpg
6-6-18 WC Hippy (309x400).jpg (93.14 KiB) Viewed 1556 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Darling Golda!!!
Linda Jo

Golda - I can't imagine working on Christmas cards now! I'm still waiting for warm enough weather to finish our new deck!
Trudeenr

Trudi, I'm already behind on Christmas cards. I start on next years in December to be able to get them all made.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Really cute Golda!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, I love snow globe cards. And yours is a delight!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I made a wobble-shake card. Used a free digi image and sentiment that I found on an interesting site named UselessTrinkets. (I say interesting because they have both cute and creepy images (creepy as in zombies and unicorns with hatchets. Yeah... like I said, creepy!) I made the inside sentiment after doing a bit of research on Narwhals. I thought they were mythical creatures. Well... they aren't. They are very real, living in the Arctic Ocean. And the thing on their head is actually not a horn, it's an eye-tooth that can grow up to 10 feet long! Lastly, these cousins of whales usually live 40-60 years. Not sure what they do if they get a cavity?!)

ImageImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Fun card, Kathy!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to Beatlemania--June 6-9, 2018