Hippy Hippy Shake & Matchbox ***ELAINE is the winner!

Moderator: Golda

What a cool card Kathy (and so informative too)!
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, You have done such a great job on all of your cards. You are a great colorer.
Linda Jo

Well done everyone...super nice shakers and card holder.....tfs
terrie

This wasn't the design I was going to do but since I had this stamped image, I tried my hand at water coloring which I did for the animals and the background and I don't think I will do water color again. It is way to stressful for a Virgo, you can't have control when you watercolor. The 'confetti' is little hearts.

Last edited by Prince of Paper on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barry
Prince of Paper

What a fun shaker card!

Oh, but Barry, water coloring is so much fun! Granted, as someone who's birthday is a day before yours, I do generally do the messy backgrounds with it and not so much the coloring of images. I've done that, but I do like my pencils better.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry, I love the playful feeling of your card. But I totally agree that watercoloring doesn't feel like play! (I much prefer markers.)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy - Katrina & Alexandria were really into whales (when they were very young) so I knew about Narwhals. I didn't know about the "horn" being a tooth tho! I love that you made a wobbler card!

Barry - I also have a hard time with letting go of control and letting the water make the creation! I really like how soft the background is and your critters look so happy!
Trudeenr

Barry, you did a great job with the watercoloring!
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry very cute!!!
Linda Jo

And the lucky winner is .....ELAINE! I will get your prize packet out to you by the end of the week!

Thank you all for participating!
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to Beatlemania--June 6-9, 2018