Wednesday......Blackbird WINNER Golda

Moderator: Golda

Trudi and Ellie, your cards are both so very elegant. Love them!
Kathy
User avatar
MrsAsperin-Kathy
 
Posts: 2956
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Great card Ellie!
Trudeenr
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:56 pm

Trudi, your set of cards will be beautiful!

Ellie, very pretty! Is your card stock flocked?
Elaine
eoconnell
 
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:21 pm

eoconnell wrote:Trudi, your set of cards will be beautiful!

Ellie, very pretty! Is your card stock flocked?


No, Elaine, it's acetate layered onto white cardstock.
User avatar
Ellie
 
Posts: 1867
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:44 pm
Location: Blue Springs Missouri

Ellie wrote:
eoconnell wrote:Trudi, your set of cards will be beautiful!

Ellie, very pretty! Is your card stock flocked?


No, Elaine, it's acetate layered onto white cardstock.

Ooh! It turned out nice.

I figure I'll send this to my SIL whose entire family is farmers for her to send someone.
Image
Elaine
eoconnell
 
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Elaine - I love the sunset behind the barn!
Trudeenr
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:56 pm

Elaine, As someone who has spent all of her life in rural USofA, I love that card! It just needs a dairy cow (or 12) to add some real country charm!!
Kathy
User avatar
MrsAsperin-Kathy
 
Posts: 2956
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Trudi, very pretty!
Elaine, I love the barn. Is it a digi?
User avatar
Ellie
 
Posts: 1867
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:44 pm
Location: Blue Springs Missouri

Very pretty El!!!
Linda Jo
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Ellie wrote:Trudi, very pretty!
Elaine, I love the barn. Is it a digi?

Cricut - Country Life
Elaine
eoconnell
 
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Beatlemania--June 6-9, 2018

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron