Thursday - 8 days a week - winner is....Linda Jo!

Moderator: Golda

Very pretty Golda!!
Linda Jo

Golda, your card is lovely. I especially like the silver filigree frame with the pink. So pretty!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Okay. Like Golda, I found this harder than I had first thought. Kept having to add more items. But... many are duplicates of the same item, so hope that I did meet the requirement.

Med blue cardstock base
1) lt blue cardstock- scallop
2) dk blue cardstock- frame
3) white cardstock with Bugaboo image- background
4) white cardstock with fussy-cut frame
5) layered flowers (colored and fussy-cut three flower centers to layer)
6) butterflies (two, colored and fussy-cut)
7) silver and blue ribbon
8) sparkle dots (lots of them in different sizes used all over the card! Note- I got these in a challenge prize packet a while ago, I think from Golda, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how they worked on this card!) Would like to purchase more if I can locate them!)

ImageImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I think I got them at JoAnns, but it was years ago. Then again, it might have been at the Stamp and Scrapbooking Expo. You might Google them.

You made a beautiful piece of art!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy, that's a WOWZER card! I can't believe it's only 8 layers; the depth is fantastic!
Elaine
eoconnell

OH my gosh. Your card is so so pretty. Love the colors.
Linda Jo

All of the cards turned out fantastic...everyone did a great job making sure they meet the challenge...well done
terrie

Kathy your card is a '"wowzer"! that is a nice looking card and it looks almost like a picture in a frame. Beautiful card. I do think you used more than 8 items but I am not going to disqualify you. Amazing card. Love it. :?
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:Kathy your card is a '"wowzer"! that is a nice looking card and it looks almost like a picture in a frame. Beautiful card. I do think you used more than 8 items but I am not going to disqualify you. Amazing card. Love it. :?

Barry... I thought we had to use 8 layers! I just went back and re-read the rules. Ooops. No wonder it took so long to make this! Yes... it does have more than 8 items in the 8 layers. I'm glad you aren't disqualifying me for... oh, maybe dingyness! :roll:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda - I love your image...and the softness of your card!

Kathy - I love all your layers...and the color scheme!
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to Beatlemania--June 6-9, 2018