Thursday - 8 days a week - winner is....Linda Jo!

Moderator: Golda

Love that chicken!!!!
Linda Jo

Elaine, what a bright and beautiful card! Love those fun colors, especially on a chicken. :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudeenr wrote:I think I got this:

P1360685.JPG

1 brown layer (large)
2 small brown layers
2 birthday embossed sentiments
1 birthday embossed background
1 present sticker
1 colored in word

8 items on the card (I didn't count the base card...) I hope this is acceptable.

Great Job. Yes your base card doesn't count towards the 8. All items must be on your base card. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I have added that to the instructions on my challenge.

I love your card and the embossing is darling!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, Well this is such a fun and creative challenge! I love the idea of eight days a week. Your card is a great example!
I love all your cards and layers ladies. I bet you thought I had dropped of the face of the earth :lol:
Jane
Jane from Utah

We have missed you Jane! Glad to see you here.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Jane from Utah wrote:Barry, Well this is such a fun and creative challenge! I love the idea of eight days a week. Your card is a great example!
I love all your cards and layers ladies. I bet you thought I had dropped of the face of the earth :lol:

Thank you Jane, yes I did think you had dropped off the face of the earth so I am relieved to see you are still here! I always love to see your cards so I hope you play this week!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Linda Jo, I have literally fallin in love with that image! Sooooooo cute! I love her wild cowgirl hair and those stylin red and brown cowboy boots! You did it and the 8 items are there.

Thanks for playing.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Elaine i love those colors and I have to admit that I haven't ever seen a blue and green chicken but that does not mean they don't exist and I love those colors together so they should be more common :) You have your 8 items and I almost missed the blue scallop frame around the chicken but you pointed it out so I didn't disqualify you :) (not that I would, I talk tough but I am really quite a push over :) )
Barry
Prince of Paper

Linda Jo - The cowgirl is awesome! Is it a digi?

Elaine - Gotta love the funky chicken!
Trudeenr

Trudi, It was a 12 by 12 paper with different images that you color.
Linda Jo

PreviousNext

Return to Beatlemania--June 6-9, 2018