Hosts Needed!

Moderator: Golda

Thanks, Golda. I have my staff until the end of December. But am working on one grant and waiting to hear about another. So... am hopeful.

As for the crop. I checked my calendar and just had a meeting pop into my calendar for early that Friday. So... I'd better take Wednesday. That way at least one of the Wednesday challenge hosts will behave.
Ha. Guess which one?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Send me a message and let me know what game you want to use and the basics of your challenge. Thank you!

So glad you still have your staff. Hopefully the grants will come through! As prayer works better than well wishes, I'm doing that, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Send me a message and let me know what game you want to use and the basics of your challenge. Thank you!

So glad you still have your staff. Hopefully the grants will come through! As prayer works better than well wishes, I'm doing that, too.

Thanks. I agree about the power of prayer. And I trust that God's got this whole situation. I often wonder just what he's doing... but never doubt that he's got his kiddos best interests at heart.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to Game Time -- October 24-27, 2018