Hosts Needed!

Moderator: Golda

If you would like to host a challenge, or a game for the October Game Time Crop, please let me know here. As you can tell from the name of the crop, it's all about games. So, pick a game and come up with a challenge that goes with it in some way. Please PM me your ideas. If someone is already doing one very similar, or the same game, I'll ask you to choose something else. The name of the game will be the name of your challenge for this one.

My son is very into Dungeon's and Dragons, so he's always trying to get me to come up with challenges that have to do with that. That made me think of how much fun it is to play games, so it would be fun to do challenges that have to do with games.

Let's have some fun!

Wednesday Challenges: Barry & Kathy

Thursday Challenges: Elaine & Trudi

Friday Challenges: Terrie

Saturday Challenges: Trudi & Golda
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'm available any of those days to host. I'll PM you my game idea.
Elaine
eoconnell

I will be away that week we are closing our camper for the season...

I can get a challenge ready before I leave so add me in. I'll PM you my idea
terrie

I can host any of those times. I know we did a game crop a couple of years ago and all I can think of is the one I did last time.....I will think on this some more and give you my idea.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:I can host any of those times. I know we did a game crop a couple of years ago and all I can think of is the one I did last time.....I will think on this some more and give you my idea.

Crud, I totally missed that we did a game crop 2 years ago. :o Oh well, hopefully this one will be as much fun and use different games. :lol: :roll:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Anyone else want to host a challenge?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'll host a challenge!

I keep forgetting to scroll down the page to see the Crop listings!
Trudeenr

We have 6 challenges for the crop. I'll have the hosts post their supply lists.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I can provide a challenge on either Wednesday or Friday if you want to have two for either of those days?
Sorry for my late response. I'm still doing catchup since my month from hell [otherwise knows as September 2018!] :shock:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:I can provide a challenge on either Wednesday or Friday if you want to have two for either of those days?
Sorry for my late response. I'm still doing catchup since my month from hell [otherwise knows as September 2018!] :shock:

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Did you find a way to keep your staff?

Yes, I would love to have you do a game for one of those days. You pick which one and let me know (message) what game you want to use and the gist of your challenge.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to Game Time -- October 24-27, 2018