Wednesday Challenge: Dice, Dice, Baby - Elaine!

Moderator: Golda

Great card Kathy I like the sentiment outside and inside and your embellishments.
terrie

Love all your details Kathy! The beautiful tatted laces work perfectly with the dress form. (And yes, that was one of the card candies I made, thanks for remembering.)
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda you made a Santa card with the theme of rain! That is ingenious! Clever and wonderful. Just like our Christmases here in the Pacific Northwest.

Kathy how fun that the dice rolled one of your past challenges. You did a great job and I Iove all your layers! Very well done.

Thank you both for playing along.
Barry
Prince of Paper

OK, how weird is this and it is totally by the dice roll for this game. I was curious as to what number of the dice wasn't rolled and there were 5 of you who played plus me as the host bringing the total to 6! I just noticed that every number was chosen - there weren't duplicates or any of the challenges not done. Wow - Mind blown....Anyway, with another roll of the dice and the winner is....... #1 Elaine!

Congrats and thank you to my brave soldiers! I appreciate each and everyone of you very much.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Woohoo! Thank you Barry!
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, thank you so much for the awesome prize package! Those snowflake stamps are so pretty! Love the dies & the pens too. Thank you again!
Elaine
eoconnell

Previous

Return to Game Time -- October 24-27, 2018