Bonus Challenge: Royal Flush - TRUDI and TERRIE

Moderator: Golda

Here's a bonus challenge for you.

It is October, our Fall crop, which is typically when people that make cards make their Christmas cards. So. . .

If you participate in ALL of the challenges and you can make each of your entries a Christmas card (unless the challenge says a specific type of card), you will be entered into a random drawing for a prize. So, you enter all 7 challenges and all 7 of your entries are Christmas cards, you are automatically entered here. :D

Hosts, your challenge example may not be a Christmas card, if all the other challenges you participate in are, you are good to go.

Let the games begin!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

How fun Golda!
Trudeenr

Nice addition. And thanks for extending grace to the hosts since both of my sample cards were Halloween cards.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Great idea Golda...
terrie

Well, as Trudi, Terrie, and I were the only ones that did Christmas cards for all of the challenges, both Trudi and Terrie will be getting something from me. Thank you both for playing along with my bonus challenge. I'll be getting your prizes out in the next couple of days.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thank you Golda! I enjoyed redoing my challenges to work out the kinks in them...but I think I won't do many of either style of cards until I get a die for them or a Cricut cartridge that will cut them for me!
Trudeenr

Thank you Golda! I love my little stamp set...I've actually had it on my Birthday Wish List!
Trudeenr

That is amazing! Have fun with it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Game Time -- October 24-27, 2018