Game Time Chat

Moderator: Golda

I am loving all these different challenges. I've got ideas for most, just coming up with time to actually make them is the difficult part. Hopefully I'll have a bit of time here and there.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Katrina and I have 4 Halloween parties between last night and Sunday night so I'm having trouble finding time to make cards too!
Trudeenr

Strangely, I have a ton of time! Not only am I home but both my practitioners are off today and it's pouring rain, so I'm caught up on challenges and twiddling my thumbs.
Elaine
eoconnell

I agree the challenges are so much fun and inventive. I too am having difficulties finding time. I am in charge of our company Halloween festivities which goes on today so that will free up some time. I had 3 birthdays to arrange as well. I am hoping that Saturday and Sunday I will get some craft time in. I just bought the Tim Holtz stamp platform that I am anxious to use.
Barry
Prince of Paper

I still have Trudi's step stair card to do...don't think I'll do it today then Saturday two challenges
I had a family crisis this morning and Vince is sick with a serious sinus infection..(I'm sorry but men are such babies when they are sick) we were suppose be away this week so plans has been changed...

I'm having fun doing the game challenges so far.
terrie

Terrie, I'm sorry Vince is sick, but I'm glad you got to be home to play along.

Elaine, you could always do the challenges again and make Christmas cards, so you are in the Bonus Challenge. ;)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Actually had time to get 2 done, yesterday. If all goes well, after play practice, I'll be able to get something else done, today.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I still have one more to do Trudi's step stair challenge...hopefully I will get it done. I'm going to watch some videos on how to do it...
Vince is still sick and we are having lousy weather for some reason don't feel like crafting maybe tomorow will
be a better day....
terrie

I got all the challenges finished up this morning. Now I'm working on the challenge card for Monday's challenge.
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, I hope Vince is slowly improving.
Like many others, I'm slowly getting the cards done. Had a busy week and weekend... but both held good news.
On Friday we were notified that we are being awarded a state grant so I get to keep both of my staff. Am so very thankful, relieved and excited. Then yesterday, I helped the local Sheriff's office provide a Drug Take Back event. We had about three dozen people drop off what I estimate as near eighty pounds of drugs. [won't get the final weight until sometime this week. But, after dragging suitcases full of 50-pounds of training manual across airports all over the nation, I'm pretty good at estimating weight.
It was a good way to end the week.
Then... today I am getting to stamp. Yay.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to Game Time -- October 24-27, 2018