Saturday Challenge: Mexican Train - WINNER IS ELAINE

Moderator: Golda

Kathy, so stinkin' cute! Love those two cutie pies!
Elaine
eoconnell

Hi everyone! I just tried my "new" find from Goodwill...it's a Mirror Image Stamp. I could use some tips on how to make the image darker ( I used Memento Tuxedo Black) because I lost a lot of the details of the little girl and she looks "pale" compared to stamping her normal.

P1370350.JPG
P1370350.JPG (21.3 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, what a sweet image. I had one of those mirror image stamps for a while and had trouble getting a clear, clean and dark image, too. Mainly used it to make reflections in the water since they didn't have to be perfect. Maybe someone else can provide some guidance?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

For this challenge I choose cardstock that had polka dots and then I fussy cut two images of the seed packets to go with my card. I hope this satisfy's the challenge? This was fun, I also made it into a stair step card.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Trudi, that is great! I don't have one of those stamps. When I did my reverse, I used the base of my mini Misti. Then just laid card over the top. I did it twice and it was still light, so I went over the lines with a fine line black pen.

Barry, that is a great step card! I'm enjoying these fun images.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, I love your mini-chorus of carolers - darling! Mine was light too so I went over it with a fine tip marker also.

Barry, another adorable card! Where are these images/paper from? So cute!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Trudi, I love your mini-chorus of carolers - darling! Mine was light too so I went over it with a fine tip marker also.

Barry, another adorable card! Where are these images/paper from? So cute!

Hi Elaine, i got the stamps and images from a card maker's magazine either this year or last. The stamped images are really small so I stamp them and then enlarge them on my printer, color them and then (my absolute favorite) fussy cut them out. I know I am weird but I love to fussy cut sooooo much.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Thanks Barry - they are cute as can be!

And speaking of this general topic, does anyone have a Cut & Scan?
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, love that polka dotted background. And not one but TWO servings of Marrow.

Elaine, I don't know what a cut and scan is. So... nope.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I have a Scan N Cut....
terrie

PreviousNext

Return to Game Time -- October 24-27, 2018