"Wicked" the Musical - Winner is TRUDI!

Moderator: Golda

Not in love with this card and may attempt a second. The teal green looks more blue against the background than it does on it's own.
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, you had sent to me for a prize at one time all these butterflies that were green and used them on a project and I think these were similar to the ones on your lovely green card! I love all those flutter bys (as I used to call them when I was small) because that is what they do, they flutter by. :)

Golda that jungle frame is to die for for - no pun intended. Who makes it? I have some monkey stamps that I have that would be perfect in that setting. Great job on the green card! Love it.

Elaine, your rose does look teal but if you ask me, teal is still a shade of green, it just has some blue in it. I like your ripped background, is that a die or is it paper?

Thank you all for playing along this week!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Wow you ladies have been busy....I love all of your cards.
Green is not my favorite colors but your ideas are all awesome with that color....well done
terrie

Golda, I also really like that frame. So fun.

And... for my card I colored all the butterflies, but I only fussy cut four of them. The rest were already on the tree and in the air.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Elaine, I really like your card! Your rose may look blue to you, but it looks turquoise to me.

Kathy, even fussy cutting 4 is a lot. They are great.

I borrowed the frame die from my friend, it is from Hero Arts and is called Jungle Frame Fancy Die, D1650.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Prince of Paper wrote:Kathy, you had sent to me for a prize at one time all these butterflies that were green and used them on a project and I think these were similar to the ones on your lovely green card! I love all those flutter bys (as I used to call them when I was small) because that is what they do, they flutter by. :)

Golda that jungle frame is to die for for - no pun intended. Who makes it? I have some monkey stamps that I have that would be perfect in that setting. Great job on the green card! Love it.

Elaine, your rose does look teal but if you ask me, teal is still a shade of green, it just has some blue in it. I like your ripped background, is that a die or is it paper?

Thank you all for playing along this week!

Barry, it's a Tim Holtz die (set of 4 different ones).
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine - I love the background
Trudeenr

This image isn't very good, but I did manage to get only greens for the "colors"
Attachments
Wicked-Challenge--WCC-sm.jpg
Wicked-Challenge--WCC-sm.jpg (20.41 KiB) Viewed 1497 times
Erika Hayes

Aw Erika, that's so cute!
Elaine
eoconnell

You know I love this! Great job with the circle background!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to Musical Mania--June 12-15, 2019