Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - Winner is GOLDA!

Moderator: Golda

Fantastic card Trudi and your ready for Halloween....

Whenever I go to the Goodwill I have I NEVER find anything but one daughter loves that store.
terrie

I can't even be thinking about Halloween right now but I am glad you did it. and yes you got all seven items on your card! Great find and fun card.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Trudi, I love finding gems like you did at Goodwill. So fun... time SEVEN.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I had fun making this card... but when I was just counting the items I realized that I messed up. I originally had the required seven. Then... after I made the inside sentiment I decided it needed something to add a bit of color and pulled out my favorite little pack of puffy stickers. When I was finished... I added one to the pocket on the front... not even thinking about the fact that I was adding one additional item to the count. Acckkk.

So... I'm still posting it, but you don't have to include me in the drawing, Barry. {Math has never been my best thing... but I CAN count to seven. At least most days. Ha.]

Oops. Forgot to include the list of my layers- 1. rosebud paper 2. navy paper 3. tan doily 4. cream colored oval with roses digi [uncolored, just added to provide some depth] 5. roses- colored and fussy-cut 6. denim paper pocket 7. Authentic sentiment [upcycled from the label on the sheet of denim scrapbook paper that I used to make the pocket. 8. puffy heart sticker.

ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, that is a wonderful card and such an easy mistake to make. :lol:

Here's what I came up with:

6-13-19 WWW 7 Brides for 7 Bros (238x300).jpg
6-13-19 WWW 7 Brides for 7 Bros (238x300).jpg (85.5 KiB) Viewed 1512 times

1) the colored and popped up image
2) the ribbon
3) the patterned paper
4) the solid card under it
5-7) the 3 pieces of bling

As the sentiment is stamped on the base, I am not counting that.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy - I love the mixture of the vintage flowers and the denim pocket

Golda - What a wonderful sentiment and image!
Trudeenr

Kathy, that's so pretty. The little puffy sticker added just the right touch even if it was #8.

Golda, that's an adorable image. Would be perfect for all my little grandkids that love to read. Your card is so bright an fun!
Elaine
eoconnell

I've had this stamp for probably a year and maybe used it once, but I love it. 7 items: 1. DP, 2. white cloud layer, 3. rainbow, 4. unicorn, 5 & 6 clouds, 7. sentiment

Elaine
eoconnell

Okay here is my card for seven embellishments...
1. Turquoise Banner
2. Polka Dots Square Frame
3. Birthday Hat Tag
4. Happy Birthday Sentiment
5. Swiss Dots Embossing Background
6. Sea Breeze Nuvo Drops
7. Ribbon
Attachments
20190617_094646.jpg
20190617_094646.jpg (59.18 KiB) Viewed 1506 times
terrie

Thank you all for playing along this week, such fun.

Kathy your denim card is very vintage and the juxtaposition of the fragile beauty of the roses and the coarse resilience of the denim is quite stunning. Even though you used 8 items I will excuse you because I am not good at math either :)

Golda I adore that image so much. I love the bright colors and you have all 7 items!

Elaine your unicorn would be a favorite of mine as well. I have a thing for mermaids and unicorns for some strange reason and I like your card very much. It is so happy!

Terrie, teal is such a lovely color and how you incorporated the swiss dot folder into the designs is also very wonderful.

Thank you all for playing this week. I just love our little group.
Barry
Prince of Paper

PreviousNext

Return to Musical Mania--June 12-15, 2019