Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Well, what a disappointment...I went out to pick up a 6x6 Christmas paper pack and Michael's, AC Moore & Joanne's don't have them out yet. You will have to look at the same old paper I've had for several years now. Bummer.
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Well, what a disappointment...I went out to pick up a 6x6 Christmas paper pack and Michael's, AC Moore & Joanne's don't have them out yet. You will have to look at the same old paper I've had for several years now. Bummer.

Hobby Lobby has some...not sure how to far away they are from you! (Mostly they look very similar to last years.)
Trudeenr

Trudeenr wrote:
eoconnell wrote:Well, what a disappointment...I went out to pick up a 6x6 Christmas paper pack and Michael's, AC Moore & Joanne's don't have them out yet. You will have to look at the same old paper I've had for several years now. Bummer.

Hobby Lobby has some...not sure how to far away they are from you! (Mostly they look very similar to last years.)

Thanks Trudi. Hobby Lobby is out of my way but if I catch up on all my work in the morning, maybe I'll take a run up there.
Elaine
eoconnell

Not crop related, but just a reminder that there is a Pop-up Monday challenge that ends Sunday night.
Elaine
eoconnell

Ladies (since our beloved Prince of Paper seems to be absent this crop), I apologize that I've also been pretty much absent all week. Actually, it's been a horrendous week... and weekend. We are short-staffed at the office so I am doing extra work to fill all the required grant deliverable (usually 50-60 hours a week, plus just had to teach a class this Saturday.. so I'm exhausted.) Add the stress of my sweet hubby's deteriorating health due to being in the final stage of MS and life is pretty tough right now.

I did create a few cards yesterday after my sweet hubby realized my stress level and suggested that I needed some "Craft room time!" So I was able to submit a few in the crop challenges. That was fun.

We hope to hear about a grant that will allow me to hire a few new staff. But until then, I might not be able to be as active as I have been. Just wanted to give you an explanation... and also to ask for prayers. Thanks!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Praying Kathy!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy, so sorry to hear it's a difficult time for you in all aspects. We love you here and so glad you were able to get a little time to de-stress. Much love and lots of prayers to you and Rich.
Elaine
eoconnell

Glad that you had time to craft just a bit but know that we understand and praying for your family...hugs
terrie

Kathy, i am so sorry to here that about your husband. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.
Jane
Jane from Utah

This was a fun Christmas crop! Thanks to Elaine, Terrie, Jane, and Kathy for great challenges!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to It's Coming Crop--October 16-19, 2019