Wednesday Challenge - Steak - Winner is TRUDI

Moderator: Golda

Wow Elaine your coloring is awesome...what a beautiful card.
terrie

Here is my card the only bling I added is Nuvo drops....

I like my steak medium with a side dish of broccoli....
Attachments
20200212_165957.jpg
20200212_165957.jpg (44.06 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
terrie

Beautiful morning glory Terrie! Who makes that stamp?
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda wrote:
Trudeenr wrote:How fun Golda! I hope I am able to "see" well enough to participate...I scratched my glasses and had to turn them into the Vision center for they to MAIL OUT to replace the lens!!!!! I'm going to have to stop at the Dollar store and pick up some cheater glasses so I can SEE! (I might put Katrina to work coloring some images for me...you think the teachers at the High School will mind her coloring during the biology movie or math "homework" time?)

Not good. Hopefully your glasses get back to you quickly.

As long as Katrina doesn't get caught coloring, she's probably good. :lol: Though, she might want want to stick with the school work and maybe color when she gets home. ;)

Katrina would love it when I teach health classes. I actually bring coloring sheets and markers for those "kinesthetic learners" that listen better when their hands are busy. It's actually been proven by research! So, maybe she can explain that to the teacher and get permission... so she doesn't have to worry about getting caught!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Perfect! It's beautiful, Elaine. Did you enjoy the coloring?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Terrie, that is beautiful! Thank you for playing along.

That's a great way to enjoy steak, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

They are actually teaching the kids to do drawing to help them take notes! It has helped her a lot (she has dyslexia) and the "art" or "doodling" makes it easier to take notes and remember key points!

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:

Katrina would love it when I teach health classes. I actually bring coloring sheets and markers for those "kinesthetic learners" that listen better when their hands are busy. It's actually been proven by research! So, maybe she can explain that to the teacher and get permission... so she doesn't have to worry about getting caught!
Trudeenr

Trudeenr wrote:They are actually teaching the kids to do drawing to help them take notes! It has helped her a lot (she has dyslexia) and the "art" or "doodling" makes it easier to take notes and remember key points!

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:

That is amazing and wonderful! I love that they are finding ways to help kids learn.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Well, the cheater glasses work but I can only wear them for a short time!

1-P1380390.JPG
1-P1380390.JPG (77.51 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, I guess what they say is true, "Cheaters never prosper." Card is super cute though!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Nom Nom Crop--February 12-15, 2020