Get Well Soon! _ Dec 24 - Dec 30 - Koren Winner!!!!

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Trudi, nice use of that paper. I have that paper pack too and you may have motivated me to dig it back out.

Kathy, such a sweet vintage card!
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, your cards are great. It’s hilarious that your son knew what you needed, then realized he had taken them. Hopefully he returns them, soon.

Kathy, your card is very pretty.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy, your image is just adorable and the coloring of course is exquisite! I really like the little butterfly landing on the sentiment. So cute and well thought out. I will be back to announce the winner!

Thank you all for participating this week.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Trudi and Kathy, your cards turned out so nice...it will for sure put a smile on someone face when they received their cards with get well wishes....tfs
terrie

Trudeenr wrote:Kathy - the background paper is embossed and it's from a paper pack called Nana's Kitchen (I picked up at the 2nd hand store!). The coffee pots are free clipart images.

Your image is adorable!

Thanks Trudi, I'll have to look for the coffee pot clip art... and maybe I can find Nana's Kitchen paper pack on line. [I love that you found yours at the second hand store. I love those places, too.]
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Thank you all for playing along this week. It has been a tough week for me for sure. One urgent care visit, and two ER visits but the good news is I am on the mend. Still very weak and rest alot but that has helped. Anyway, I should be back to my good ole self soon. With that said, out of the 6 of you that participated I pulled number 2 out of my coffee cup, so Koren you are my winner! Thank you for your wonderful cards this week. Koren I will get your prize out to you this week.

Thank you again
Barry
Prince of Paper

Thank you! I hope that you are feeling better soon.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Barry, I received my prize. I love everything. Thank you!
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Previous

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!