Top It Off (Dec 2-9)

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Hello. I'm posting this a little early because I have an early morning meeting tomorrow.
Last week we made gift bags/items. This week, I invite you to make a treat bag topper. You can fill ziplock bags with treats or small items and attach one of these toppers, made with a folded piece of cardstock. Or... like me, you can make a topper and use it to "dress up" a gift item. I picked up some rose-scented bath salt for my Secret Santa at the office, and added a pretty topper, complete with a printed digi and sweet little butterfly. (If you would like instructions, search for "Treat Topper Bags" on google or Pinterest. Anything goes for this topper- stamp, emboss, layer on the embellishments or stickers, etc.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Please post your creation here by 8 AM next Monday. Mr Random.com will then select a winner who will receive a small gift.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

That is great, Kathy. However, I'm pretty sure your Secret Santa will know it's you if you give her something wonderful with a handmade topper. ;)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy - I love you bag topper! I definitely will need a lot of these in the next week or so...gotta start baking!
Trudeenr

Good way to make a gift bag look pretty.....great topper Kathy
terrie

Golda wrote:That is great, Kathy. However, I'm pretty sure your Secret Santa will know it's you if you give her something wonderful with a handmade topper. ;)

You are so funny! But I did take that into considerations. This will be my final gift to her... just before our reveal party!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Very nice topper Kathy! Thank you for hosting. Back from FL and hope to play this week.
Elaine
eoconnell

Santa's treats....
Attachments
20191202_182750.jpg
20191202_182750.jpg (46.27 KiB) Viewed 20 times
terrie

Terrie, those are sweet!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Terrie... are those Chocolate Santa's? Cute... and possibly yummy... treat bags!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Those are really cute Terrie!
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!