Phase 10: May 18 - 24

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Barry, these are amazing! I'm so glad you're having fun with it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oh my gosh Barry, your cards are all fantastic! Now I have the Cinderella song stuck in my head. So happy you're back - I love seeing your cards!
Elaine
eoconnell

Thank you Elaine, I am glad I’m back to! I missed all of you.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Here is my rainbow card. Years ago I did one of these similar with a cute little unicorn but I had these cute dragon stamps from CC Designs, colored her with my copic markers and attached her to the rainbow strip of paper and some sparkling jewel bling to round out the design

These cards were made up of the bottom portion of a 12 x 12 piece of scrapbook paper and I cut it into three, and instead of making just two cards (per Golda's instructions) I made three! I cut out three coordinating frames, and then added some glossy accent to some of the flowers to give it dimensions.

My texture card has three embossing folder panels on some shiny teal DP, I cut out some small flower with my silhouette and added a little teal bling for the center and then a very soft white ribbon.
Barry
Prince of Paper

My left over bits and pieces card. I had the succulent print and cut sitting in a pile of other embellishments that I didn't have a plan for yet. The purple frame was for another card that just didn't work but didn't want to throw it away. I pulled out a scrap piece of purple DP cut it into a rectangle, the white card stock if one was to rip it apart would see that the white was a printing mistake and then just added pieces of leftover string to complete the look,

Another dragon from the same CC Designs set this time I colored him purple. Note, this was not my plan, I have a cute skipping fox stamp that I wanted to use but he is facing to the left and to slid him he would be going backwards, not a big deal but it would have bothered me so I used the dragon instead. I cut out extra clouds and colored them to match the clouds on the DP even using colored pencil to draw in the outline.

Closed:

And Open:

I still have to add a sentiment to this one, I just haven't figured it out yet.

What fun this has been and has kept me quite busy during this quarantine time.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, you for sure out-did yourself....well done on all the phase 10 challenge...it is so good to see you back...
terrie

Oh, Barry, these are amazing! Great job. If you want to use your fox, just do your slide pull to the left instead of the right. Thank you so much for playing along! That new paper you used for your monochromatic is beautiful.

I've been having so much fun seeing what everyone is creating for these different phases!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry, these are awesome! You have been a busy boy!
Elaine
eoconnell

Wow Barry - so many wonderful cards!
Trudeenr

My tenth card - upcycle. I had made a card for my boss, had everyone on his team sign it, he kept it in his office and then left the company and did not take the card with him - rude :) So I took it back home removed some of the original card, especially all the signatures, added a new backing and stuck it on a blank card - ta da. Now I have a new card for someone else!

Thank you Golda for the wonderful challenge. It has been a long time since I did 10 cards but I was on a creative roll.

That was alot of fun.
Barry
Prince of Paper

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!