Singin' In The Rain 10-12 to 10-18

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

It's a classic! This week's challenge will be to create a card or project that has something to do with rain.

Here's a clip that is sure to bring a smile to your face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

I found this cute Wellie on clearance in Hobby Lobby. Thought to myself, "Do I really need this?" Yep, guess I did!

Post a photo of your project by Sunday 10/18 by midnight and you'll be put in a drawing for a prize.
1. Barry
2. Kathy
3. Golda
Last edited by eoconnell on Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elaine
eoconnell

Oh, those are really cute, Elaine! Hmmmm, I think I might remember what rain looks like. (We haven't had rain in quite a while, here.) But I already have at least 1 idea brewing.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, wish I could ship you some rain! With record # of named storms and a bunch of them coming up the east coast, we've had more than our share. Good news though is that there's no risk of wild fires here. I'd much rather have the rain.
Elaine
eoconnell

It's been raining here MOST of Alexandria's trip home...and they had planned lots of hikes and riding their bikes to explore the San Juan Islands!

I have the perfect stamps for this...now to find them!
Trudeenr

I am teaching court diversion classes this weekend, so I have tomorrow off. Am planning to make a rain card... before the snow arrives on Sunday! (Yep... I said the "s" word!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, sshhhhhh about the "s" word.....not now please lol
Great cards Elaine with your wellies.

I thought that I was going to join this challenge but it's not going to happen.
I just got out of the hospital I was in for four days and I'm going back soon...
I go in for one thing and something else pops up....
terrie

Oh, Terrie, I'm sorry about whatever is going on with your health. Will be praying for you to get some answers... and results, soon!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Terrie we are all thinking about you! Just know that you are in our thoughts!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Here is my "Singing in the Rain" inspired card, it even has "Singing in the Rain" on the sides! This is some really old paper that I have had for years and it worked perfectly. Fussy cut the umbrella popped that up and then fussy cut the cloud border and then popped one little cloud to add dimension.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Adorable Barry! Isn't it funny how you can have some paper (or stamps) for so long and all of a sudden find a use for them.

Kathy, hope your snowfall isn't too crazy. I want to say "it's so early" but I remember years up in NY that we had snow in October so guess I'm just southernized now.

Terry, we'll be thinking of you and keep you in our prayers for a healthy outcome.
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!