Signs of Spring- April 5-12

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Hello All! I hope that you enjoyed a wonderful Easter weekend.
I am posting a little early as I have a busy day tomorrow and don't want to forget!

My challenge continues our Spring themed challenge, this time encouraging you to share one of your favorite signs of Spring. Maybe it will be your favorite flowers bring the first wonderful shouts of color from the earth? Busy bees or fluttering butterflies? Tell us about what your card depicts... and, if desired, why it brings you joy.

For me, a favorite sign of spring is that I get to pack my heavy winter clothes away... and welcome the much lighter clothing from the back of my closet. I also like to shop for at least a few new blouses or dresses, usually in bright floral colors and patterns. So my card features a dress shop that shows off a few new Spring fashions in the front window. How fun is that?!

ImageImage

To enter the challenge, please post your creation (card, tag, gift bag, etc.) here before 8 AM on Monday April 12th. I'll then use Mr. Random to help pick a winner who will receive a small prize from me. I can't wait to see what you share!

Entrants-
1. Elaine
2. Terrie
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Super cute Kathy! Thank you for hosting. I have limited supplies with me but will see what I can come up with...it will be a true challenge.
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, that is a wonderful card with that great dress shop! That's a fun way to enjoy spring.

Our weather jumped from the 60s and 70s to 90s, so I think Spring just got sprung over. I'll have to think on your fun challenge.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Your shop front card is so cute....wouldn't it be fun to go shopping in stores again instead of on-line....

I have an idea I hope I can make come through..
terrie

We're planning our spring garden planting here in NC. This stamp reminds me of pretty-ing up the porch for spring.

I've got limited supplies so working with what I have. Sorry to make ya'll a little jealous, but I am here:
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, your card is so cute! I am in the process of doing the same thing. What a fun challenge!

Elaine, jealous is right!!! It's snowing outside..... Your card is very springy and pretty!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Elaine what a tease you are....I love the beach...glad you got a chance to go and relax......enjoy it
Your card is real pretty and I like the color combo that you used.
terrie

I've loved Marigold since I was 11 years old...I received a seed packet and planted them but never got to see them grow because we moved but now that I'm much older i plant them every year in my outdoor planters.....now that I having Molly with me on Thursday she helps me plant them and let me tell you she overloads the planters with the Marigold seeds but when they start to grow the planters are full and pretty ....so I always know it is Spring when it's time to plant the Marigolds.
Attachments
20210406_115851(0).jpg
20210406_115851(0).jpg (33.56 KiB) Viewed 58 times
terrie

Elaine, how nice that you took a few minutes away from the beach to share with us! (I don't know if I would have been that generous with my lazy-time-in-the sun!!) Your card does look like Spring... green and growing!

Terrie, my mom always loved marigolds, too. When I was little the seeds fascinated me! Was always fun to help her get the seeds from the flowers to save until the following Spring. And I love their brights shouts of color!

Thanks to both of you for kicking off the challenge!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Terrie, what a nice remembrance and sunny card.
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!