LETS GET CREATIVE

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Terrie, I also love the spirelli! Beautifully done and perfect for the challenge. The colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining in this week.
Jane
Jane from Utah

This first one is a baby shower card. It doesn't have anything other than pieces I stamped, colored, cut out, and adhered together with dimension. But, my son insisted everything on it was hand made. So,
6-17-21 Baby Shower Card (300x300).jpg
6-17-21 Baby Shower Card (300x300).jpg (89.43 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

Now this one, I made my waves out of some tulle. I also made my son out of tulle that I colored with markers, then sewed into it's shape, and then added the rest with 2 colors of "pearl" drops. Added the waves with pearl drops, too. Had a whole lot of fun making this one, though it was very messy.
6-18-21 WCC Handmade (258x300).jpg
6-18-21 WCC Handmade (258x300).jpg (74.32 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry, gorgeous cards!

Terrie, so pretty!

Golda, two adorable cards that will bring smiles to the recipients!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, you sure did get creative!! Both cards are so cute and pretty. I love all the details on each card. Thanks for playing this week.
Jane
Jane from Utah

I made a card for last weeks challenge, but then didn't get it posted. Am hoping life settles down sometime soon! Between my crazy work schedule and helping my hubby with health issues, I often don't know if I'm coming or going. I find time in my craft room whenever possible... and am so thankful for that!
I did make time this week, and this card is one of the ones that I had fun making. It's similar to one I made several years ago, but this time I used a digi image as my base and it was much easier than paper piecing everything. And, I experimented with adding drops of condensation to make the brew look chilled. I love how they worked out!
The computer-generated sentiment reads, (front) “A birthday poem for you, May your beer be old…” (and inside)“Oh, and you are old. Happy Geezer Day!”
ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Cute Kathy. I know lots of beer drinkers that would appreciate the card (maybe not the sentiment though!!!).
Elaine
eoconnell

Oh, Kathy, that is hilarious!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hi Kathy, I am so glad you found time to make your card...It is ADORABLE!!! Love the texture and the sentiment!
Thanks for doing the challenge.
Jane
Jane from Utah

The winner this week is Kathy!!! My Hubby chose number 4 which is Kathy!!! Thanks everyone for joining this week.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Jane, what a fun surprise! I look forward to happy mail in the future.

And, I just realized that I so focused on getting my card posted that I forgot to comment on others' cards.

Jane, your sample cards are exquisite, as always!
Barry, love your florals.
Terrie, so many wonderful details layered atop one pretty card.
Golda, double cheers for two fun water feature cards. Great techniques.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!