Favorite things

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

EEKS! I'm on a dog job and forgot about hosting. So, today's challenge is on the fly! Pick your current or old time favorite stamp/set and make a card (tag, project) with it and I'll have to post my picture when I get home Thursday morning.

Okay, I'm legal now. Lovely As A Tree is an old favorite for it's versatility. It's one of those sets I'll never get rid of.

Players that are more organized than I:
1. Ellie
2. Terrie
3. Barry
4. Koren
5. Golda
6. Trudi
7. Kathy
Last edited by eoconnell on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
Elaine
eoconnell

Too funny, Elaine! Have fun with the dog job.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Elaine, we have all been there forgetting it was our turn for the challenge...
Great challenge I'm sure we all have our own favorite supplies for making our cards or project.
terrie

Golda wrote:Too funny, Elaine! Have fun with the dog job.

I'm not really laughing Golda! :lol: I can pinch hit from anywhere though. You'll just have to bear with the old lady till I get home.
Elaine
eoconnell

Everyone was doing so well at remembering that I stopped sending reminders. I guess I will start reminding people again. The only problem is who is going to remnd me to remind you? :lol:

Good challenge on the fly, Elaine. OK, Friends, let's see some old or new favorites!
Ellie

Well, now you really started something, Elaine. I decided to make a card with one of my favorite wooden stamps with art by Emerson. I am so devoted to my Misti that I hate using wooden stamps anymore. So, I got the bright idea of nuking all 15 of them to take them off the blocks. It worked great-only 20 seconds per block and they peeled right off. Now I will be moving them from a box to a notebook---it's always something!!! Then I decided to stamp a bunch of them for future use while I had them out.
I did eventually get to make a card. I had to have something to show for all of that dinking around. LOL It's an anniversary card for some friends of ours.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (103.31 KiB) Viewed 121 times
Ellie

Great job Ellie! Cute caption. :D

Don't worry about reminding people on my account. If I had looked at my calendar before I left home, I would have been okay but alas, I did not.
Elaine
eoconnell

:lol:
Last edited by eoconnell on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie, that is a great card and wow what a project you took on! Glad you've gotten your stamps more usable to you.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Love that stamp and love your card!!!!
Linda Jo

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!