Bring on Spring... Please?! Feb 26-March 4

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Oh my... I totally forgot that I was hosting this weeks Monday challenge!
I did notice that one wasn't posted and thought that maybe we were still on Crop mode!
Or perhaps my brain is a bit sluggish because of the winter weather that hit again this weekend. THAT has me wishing for Spring. It can't come soon enough for me this year! Hence, my challenge is to create a Spring or Easter card.
The beautiful teal butterfly is a free colored digi that printed off on vellum. You can download a sheet of this and other colored butterflies here what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/2013/04/scraps-of-elegance.html
The sentiment is a freebie from createwithtlc.blogspot.com

Here is my sample. Image

Please participate by posting a card by Sunday March 4th at midnight (CST).
Random.org will help me select a winner. Happy Crafting!

Participants
1. Trudi
2. Ellie
3. Elaine
4. Linda Jo
5. Golda
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy - I totally agree with you that Spring can't come soon enough...we had a dusting of snow multiple times last week! My crocus flowers have started to bloom and the snowdrops, daffodils, and tulips have started to pop up.

I love your vellum butterfly!
Trudeenr

What a beautiful card, Kathy! I’m sorry I didn’t remind you about hosting. Between the trip and Larry’s surgery this morning I haven’t gotten back into the groove yet. Thanks so much for remembering and for hosting this week.
Ellie

The sun is shining, and it's almost 47 outside....is that spring???????

P1360191.JPG
P1360191.JPG (42.57 KiB) Viewed 84 times
Trudeenr

Beautiful butterfly Kathy! Spring cards this time of year are always welcome!

Trudi, my you're fast! Sweet and cheerful card!
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy what a wonderful challenge and lovely card.
Trudi, What a cute birdie card.
Linda Jo

Perfect challenge Kathy....We didn't a lot of snow this winter (compare to what we usually get) but I will tell you it was one cold winter...
Trudi what a great looking Spring card cute bird...
terrie

Kathy, what a nice challenge and that butterfly is beautiful. I love the medallion, too.

Trudi, that is a bright and beautiful spring card. 47 during the day? Good grief, that is NOT spring.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, your card is... well... a breath of Spring air! So bright and cheery. Thanks for getting things started so quickly!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda wrote:Kathy, what a nice challenge and that butterfly is beautiful. I love the medallion, too.

Trudi, that is a bright and beautiful spring card. 47 during the day? Good grief, that is NOT spring.

Golda - considering it was only in the low 30's early last week...it's completely balmy! I was even wearing shorts and a tank top...but that may have to do with the fireplace going causing it to be 85 in the kitchen/dining room where I've been working on all the cards!
Trudeenr

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!