Challenge for week of March 5

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

I sent a reminder to Marilyn yesterday but didn't get a reply. If she hasn't posted a challenge by this evening I will post one. Don't let this stop you from starting a project...get creating!
Ellie

I am so sorry! Things did not go well! I have been in the dr’s office for HOURS! We still have to get tires!

Your challenge is to create a card, project or whatever that shows WIND in honor of March! I will be back soon to post my version!

PEOPLE WHO REMEMBERED TO POST THEIR CARDS/PROJECTS:
1. Ellie
2. Terrie
3. Kathy
4. Trudi
5. Golda
Last edited by Paintbrushbrown on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Ellie wrote:I sent a reminder to Marilyn yesterday but didn't get a reply. If she hasn't posted a challenge by this evening I will post one. Don't let this stop you from starting a project...get creating!

For some reason, I can’t get my mail! I need to speak with admin!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Paintbrushbrown wrote:Your challenge is to create a card, project or whatever that shows WIND in honor of March!

Good grief! Marilyn, you certainly know how to CHALLENGE us! This one is definitely getting the imagination going.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

You can do this!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Yikes, this will take some thought!
Elaine
eoconnell

I'm thinking kites!! (Or, in Wisconsin... snowflakes! If you look out my window right now, it is pitch white with a blizzard. We are supposed to get 5-10 inches by tomorrow at 6 AM!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:I'm thinking kites!! (Or, in Wisconsin... snowflakes! If you look out my window right now, it is pitch white with a blizzard. We are supposed to get 5-10 inches by tomorrow at 6 AM!)

Yikes...I would hate to have snow!!!!!
Trudeenr

Kites was my first thought, too. Then bent over flowers, blowing feathers, and . . . Now I have to narrow it down to something that intrigues me.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Interesting challenge! March certainly is known for being windy. I kind of enjoy March because it is the month that Winter and Spring battle it out. Right now Winter is dumping snow on us but this coming weekend, Spring will be melting it away! The best part of the month is when Spring finally wins at the end and new life starts to appear.

Oh boy.....my comment is a bit windy! LOL!
SusieQ

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!